Sunday, March 30, 2008

sucks..

2008.

screw you.

seriously,...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i effing hate 2008.
things started turnin bad since 12 january 2008

17 january (my birthday) i had the biggest shock of my life
when i found out that ____a_ really _i__d ____a
.go figure.
and i ended up not finishing my dinner in san fransisco
cause i lost my apetite.
(zoe, it was that chicken u loved alot.)
*cries*

also, stupid tmnet sent me a letter saying my internet bill is overdue or something on 17 january.

GOD

give me a break

i thought birthday's are happy days.

BULLSHIT in my case.

andrea, high 5 man.

these few days i have no idea what happened to my life

it so sucks

started with pn harminder
then (FUCK YOU) pn wong.

beautiful .










eeshh..



2008, i hate rats. (its the year of rats)

2008, i shall remember you as the year of HELL

u will be remembered until the day i pass the story to my great grandchildren
(God bless me that i live that long)

i HATE YOU 2008.

GRRRRRR.. >:(

0 People Spoke:

♥ Welcome Note? ♥