Thursday, March 6, 2008

Promoting Blogs?

Everybody, meet my best friend,

[andrea]


.this is a requested post.
sooo.. i've knowned this species since ..
jia ying's birthday in 2004
(:
yeap..it feels as if i've knowned this pigmunk
since i was born....
then one day,
we became best friends.
she's the cutest,
the sweetest,
the most dangerous pigmunk spesies in the world.
u'll never wanna make her cry cos u'll end up feeling so guilty,
u'd kill yourself.
(:
her puppy dog eyes can KILL
she tells the lamest jokes but somehow they just make your day..
hmmm..
we can talk about everything
and we're always there for each other..
(:
she is my
Colleague,

Husband,

my best friend,

and my ...................

DRUNKEN PIGMUNK! <33

so whenever your free, go visit my husband's blog.

http://www.pigmunk.blogspot.com/

(:

0 People Spoke:

♥ Welcome Note? ♥