Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bumper Sticker! =D

halo.
my second post today.
wheee~
hahas
nways, i created a bumper sticker.
yes.
I MADE IT MYSELF
how original....

(:

check it out,



nice
??..
=)
if u dont get it, ask me personally.
well, its kinda obvious what ACCIDENTS IN THE BACK SEAT mean..
xD

nways,
i was making this bumper sticker,
suddenly yung sern signed in.
and in a split second,
he signed in again.
and again
and again.
and again.
and again,.
7 times in a row,
xian also did the same thing..

it amused me.
i was thinkin,
"waddaheck?!"
lols
anyway, go to my webbies, and check out the craziest quiz ever thing
u gotta wait a while,
but it is so friggin worth it.
(:

trust me,
(:

nways. this post is specially for promoting my bumper sticker?
LOL
kays
TV HERE I COME.!

0 People Spoke:

♥ Welcome Note? ♥