Friday, February 8, 2008

Found Emo...

yeah...
i found emo..
lol
*listening to Bleeding Love-Leona Lewis*
ppftt..
i must tell you something..
2008 has not been good to me..
at ALL
*sniffs*
i don't know, everyday seems to be getting worse and worse and worse..
*wipes tears*
have i done something wrong?
if yes, what the hell did i do?!
things just happen like that..
i get rejection all the time.
I'm trying to learn from my mistakes when i dont know what my mistakes are..
*With You plays*
haih.
well, i'm sorry bout whatever i did,
i'm trying my best to be a better person
when i know that i'm a failure.
*tear falls*
was my life meant to be this bad?
looking from a different perspective,
i'm very lucky..
if only you could know how much i love you
and also how sorry i still feel..
if only you could say another word to me
no matter what you say,
u can still make my day..
even if its only a hello...
i'd give anything.
feelings are hard to hold in
and so are my tears.
*sniffs*
i dont wanna know what 2008 has in hold for me..
maybe the less i know the better
though i'm living for a better tomorrow,
i dont think my "tomorrow" is gonna get any better..
i'm 14,
my thinking might not be wise
and i'm sorry
[time: 12.39 am]
call me a crybaby.
i don't really care
though i dont feel any better after crying
just gotta let it out

if only one day i could just scream your name and say that i love you...
emo-ness would be gone forEVER...
yeah
alot of ppl love you
and obviously i dont even stand a chance...
but as long as your still here,
i can still be happy.
corny huh?
T.T
SORRY is all i can say right now though u cant hear me
but hopefully one day u could understand that..

I'M SORRY...
.FORGIVE ME.

*tears fall down like a waterfall*

0 People Spoke:

♥ Welcome Note? ♥