Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rules
The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT. (:

My perfect lover.....(((

1)  Must be Taller than me. :D

2) Not Too bad looking

3) Is capable of finishing my sentences. (:

4) He must be honest with me all the time...

5) must have good english (too much of lor, wor, or wtv in messages is annoying)

6) Can cheer me up real quick

7) Love me for who i am

8) must always be himself and not someone else because he wants to please me. (:

I tagggggg ;

Sabreena
Samantha
Kar Mun
Caryn Toh

&&

You. 





loves*

0 People Spoke:

♥ Welcome Note? ♥